A Bimble, Brekky and Birdsong

 Hi de Hi campers,

It's late February and spring is in the air, I decided to get up bright and early and head off to my local woods for a bimble and breakfast. It always a pleasure to amble through the woods and listen to the wildlife as everything starts to kick back into action after winter. 

For breakfast, I decided to treat myself to a spam and egg muffin. I had forgotten how much I like spam but was kicking myself for not bringing any cheese so that I could create my own version of those wonderful McDonalds McMuffins! 

I love it when the days are getting longer though, I was able to get out at 6am, enjoy a few decent hours in the woods and was back home before lunch feeling refreshed and relaxed. Feel free to click on to my video below and see how I got on and enjoy some of the birdsong.


Comments

  1. Loved the video. My problem is that I’m a night owl, so find it difficult to do early mornings. Must try to change that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Barney,lovely morning out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Campfire Cookery: Fish and Chips

Carving a Kuksa

2020 - A year in review: Hi de Hi Campers, it's been a while!